I am a trail, road, and ultramarathon runner. Running is a great way to see the world. It has also provided a platform and unique opportunities for public philosophy.
– 5-time US National Champion
– 4-time US National Team Member
– World Silver Medalist, Team Gold Medalist (2013)
– I previously held both the 24-Hour American Record (152.03 miles) and the 200K American Record (19 hours, 30 minutes). When I set those in 2013, I was ranked 6th in World History for the 24-Hour Run. Since then, I have mostly focused on “short” events (26.2 – 100K).
– 12th Place in the 2018 Trail World Championships in Spain to score for Team USA’s Bronze Medal
– For 2019, I currently hold the fastest 100K and 50-mile times for women in the US.
photo credit: HOKA ONE ONE Spain